DELIVERY & PICK-UP
RATES AND INFORMATION
Annuals, Perennials, Foliage & Tropicals
$750 minimum for delivery
Nassau/Western Suffolk County: $80 (Up to and including Deer Park Ave. Exit 51)
Eastern Suffolk County: $90
Brooklyn and Queens: $90
Manhattan and Bronx: $125
Delivery of full truck/pallets only
Nassau County: $75
Suffolk County: $100
Brooklyn and Queens: $150
Manhattan and Bronx: $200
For bagged goods orders placed online, we will confirm delivery
pricing when order is submitted.
Trees & Shrubs
$1,500 minimum for delivery
Nassau County: $250
Suffolk County: $300
Brooklyn and Queens: $400
Manhattan and Bronx: $450
Pick-Up Any Item In Store
$500 minimum; $25 handling charge if below minimum
- During the months of: January, February, July, August
- For customers in Tier 4 and up
No fees or minimums for pick-up orders placed online, at any time.
The Following Information Must be Provided by the Customer:
Prior to Scheduling
- Name of customer’s employee who is authorized to receive delivery if purchaser will not be on-site.
- Contact information – i.e., cellphone number of the person that will be on-site the day of the delivery.
- Exact delivery address, including cross streets. The more information the better – house color, recognizable landmarks, etc.
- Note: Service entrances frequently have different street addresses – please specify front of building or service address.
- Payment arrangements must be finalized prior to delivery.
At the Delivery Site
- Adequate help in unloading the truck. Our drivers are instructed to bring material to the curbside only.
- Proper equipment necessary for unloading, as needed (e.g., forklift, hand truck, pallet jack, etc.)
- Accessible, legal, and safe unloading area for the delivery vehicle.
- Authorized employee on-site is responsible for verifying quantity of items being delivered and for signing paperwork once delivery is complete.
Orders must be finalized 24 hrs. prior to delivery date. Cut-off times will be strictly adhered to in order to ensure that trucks are staged and loaded properly. We thank you for your understanding and cooperation.
All Prices Effective 3/1/2022